Project risk management requires a structured process to identify, remove, mitigate and control risks and also capture opportunities. IPAC has the expertise to help you implement and manage such a process.
HSE management impact business economy and poor HSE performance can result in, lost contracts, compensationary claims, damaged equipment, project delays, negative corporate reputation / image, poor working environment, and etc. IPAC has the expertise to help you optimize your organizations HSE performance. IPAC can support you in:
- Safety and Risk Assessments, & Analysis
- HAZOP/HAZID Coordination, Chairing and Reporting,
- HSE and Risk Management,
- Advanced Risk Engineering,
- HSE Engineering Support,
- HSE Training.
- Regulatory Advice and GAP analysis
- Management System Development and Upgrade
- HSE Plans and Programs
- Emergency Preparedness (Analysis, Procedures and Plans)
- Evacuation Analysis
- HAZID, Procedure HAZOP and SAFOP
- Accident & Incident Investigation
- Audits and Inspections